Monday, May 3, 2010

Old Creative Post.

I couldn't think of anything creative, so I am writing about a pencil crayon I found, which now must be creative since it is ridiculous. The Crayola pencil crayon is a black color with gold writing, it is about 4 inches long, and racist. The pencil crayon is quite a useful tool in which everyone has used one time or another. The pack can sell for about $3 and if you were to ask someone where to buy them they would say Wal-mart or Staples. Throughout the years though, it seems people see them less and less as they lose their usefulness as you progress through school. I was thinking, I bought these for school, as it was recommended one the school supply list, but now as I think about it, I don't think I've used one for the last 4 years, so it was a waste of time and money buying this, and the school should update their school supply list so it can save money for future students. The pencil crayon was discovered sometime around 1565 with large graphite desposits. Pencils have been around for many years and now are futile with computers, death to the pencil. I've ran out of stuff to write, hope this was creative enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rfghdgndflkjhd