Friday, February 19, 2010

Blogs.

Blogging. Blogging has to one of the oddest things I've seen, or taken part in. Though I know this is only work, more or less, but I couldn't understand why one would want to blog in their free time? Hell, even now, I don't know if I'm blogging. Am I? I've always seen or heard about blogging, and how it relieves one's stress,or maybe even makes problems seems less then they actually are, the opposite effect takes place with me. I grow stressed, not knowing what to write, or how to write it. Wondering if I am even doing the assignment correctly. I see my fellow classmates write away, as I sit here, writing about writing blogs, while my mind remains blank. I need to fill in the alotted time, which is until the end of class, almost seems to be an impossible feat. Ideas fly around in my mind, while I slowly take my time to write this. Wonder why I say write, when I am actually typing? I don't think I'm going to publish this one, due to the fact it's not really anything but me basicly talking to myself, hope I'm not going crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

rfghdgndflkjhd