Friday, February 19, 2010

Top three Games

The top three games I believe have to be a few personal favorites. I do play video games, but I would rather mention games in which I do not believe many people know of nowadays. Those three games are, Chess, Headbands, and Cribbage. These three games are games that I have always enjoyed as a child, and try to get to play them both as much as possible.

The first one I will talk about, and always the best one, in my opinion, has to be Cribbage, also known as Crib. The game is quite simple, using simple math skills to play this game. What you need to do is first, buy a crib board, get a deck a cards, and find some sort of object to represent your piece. This game is played with 2 people, with a maxium of 6, you probably could play more, but I have yet to see a crib board big enough for anymore. You try and configure hands built for poker, certain hands are worth a certain amount of points, and move accordingly on the board. Can be played in teams or singlely, and thats why I believe its the best game.


The second one on the list is Chess. A typical war game. Its gets a bad rep due to the fact that intellectuals play it often thus making it seems like a game for "nerds", honestly, people that ignorant are just a waste of life in our societies, but thats for another time. Chess involves 2 teams, it is a 2 person game only. You use strategy and skill to try and eliminate the other team's King before your own, using your other peices to either kill theirs or sacrifice yours for the greater good. Its a rather simple game, and entertaining, and thats why I rank it 2nd on my list.


The third and final game on my list is headbands, its a fun and people friendly game, involves up to 6 people or so. It's a form of chirades where you put a headband with a card of a person, place, or thing on your band. Its a fun game which involves some laughs and any person wanting to play a decent game should look into this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rfghdgndflkjhd