Friday, February 19, 2010

SuperPower

If I could have any superpower, it would be the ability to hibernate. I would want that superpower because obviously, I like to sleep, and also be cool if I could just skip months. Some may say that hibernation isn't a superpower at all, but a natural activity some animals partake in, I disagree. I consider it a superpower because it's something people can't accomplish without some kind of assistance of a drug, or blunt truama, either or, whichever floats your boat. Being able to hibernate would be a great power, maybe not as good as being invincble or immortal or whatever, but it's seems much more realistic too me, and I would enjoy a power as such. With hibernation, you can accomplish alot. Hibernation puts you body into a state of stasis, which could allow you to live without food and water for many months. After waking up for your months of sleep would also give you alot of energy and power after having been resting for days and months. As I said before, I just like too sleep, and I'm tired right now, so that might just be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rfghdgndflkjhd